I post videos on my YouTube channel to:
- provide students with ongoing support between lessons
- demonstrate tunes at a range of tempos – from dead slow to up-to-speed
- deconstruct difficult and more complex tunes
- showcase presentations from workshops that I have lead
- feature my own compositions, recordings from performances and jam sessions
- vlog my own learning journey & musical career
I have received so much wonderful feedback from players across the world who have let me know how important my videos are in their learning. This is a very humbling feeling.
If my YouTube channel has helped you in your melodeon learning journey, please remember to like, comment & subscribe to my channel
Also, please consider signing up to my Patreon for exclusive teaching content and to show your support from as little as £3 a month.